Google
 

martes, agosto 28, 2012

RECITAL >>> Queen - Live In Argentina 1981 (Full Concert)

Es el show que Queen dio en argentina durante el tour "the game", Es el segundo de los 5 que dieron aca.
No hay mucho mas para decie, solo disfrutar
This is the show that queen offered in argentina during the game tour and it's the second out of 5. Not much else to say just enjoy!!! setlist: 1- We Will Rock You (fast) 2- Let Me Entertain You 3- Play The Game 4- Somebody To Love 5- I'm In Love With My Car 6- Get Down Make Love 7- Need Your Loving Tonight 8- Save Me 9- Now I'm Here 10- Dragon Attack 11- Now I'm Here (reprise) 12- Fat Bottomed Girls 13- Love Of My Life 14- Keep Yourself Alive 15- drum/guitar solos 16- Flash 17- The Hero 18- Crazy Little Thing Called Love 19- Bohemian Rhapsody 20- Tie Your Mother Down 21- Another One Bites The Dust 22- Sheer Heart Attack 23- We Will Rock You 24- We Are The Champions 25- God Save The Queen