Google
 

lunes, junio 17, 2013

The Rolling Stones - Anybody Seen My Baby - OFFICIAL PROMO


The official promo video for the Rolling Stones' 1997 single "Anybody Seen My Baby". The track is the first single from the album Bridges To Babylon, and was composed by Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, KD Lang and Ben Mink. The video was filmed in New York City and directed by Samuel Bayer, who also directed the promo video for Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit", as well as videos for the likes of Metallica, Robbie Robertson, David Bowie, Marilyn Manson, Green Day, Aerosmith and My Chemical Romance. The video features Oscar winning actress Angelina Jolie in the role of "Baby". She confessed her love to me Then she vanished On the breeze Trying to hold on to that Was just impossible She was more than beautiful Closer to ethereal With a kind of Down to earth flavor Close my eyes It's three in the afternoon Then I realize That she's really Gone for good Anybody seen my baby Anybody seen her around Love has gone And made me blind I've looked but I just can't find She has gotten lost In the crowd