Google
 

viernes, mayo 23, 2014

Threshold - The Destruction of Words

Band: Threshold Song: The Destruction of Words Album: Subsurface Lyrics: I don't need allusion i don't need blame I don't need collusion to help me find my way I could drown in your delusion and everything you say fact is just a fusion of every shade of grey truth is sublime but talk is just a waste of time describing the shadows that form our lives so you can take away the answers and they'll still return but when you throw away the questions I'll only learn again so take away the evidence but I'll still recall until you throw away the memory and all that's left is you I don't need hypotheses and all that's assumed flawless ideologies that decadence consumed and I am just the knowledge that found its way to you and now I've reached your zenith and everything was true truth is sublime but talk is just a waste of time believing the shadows that form our lives so you can take away the answers and they'll still return but when you throw away the questions I'll only learn again so take away the evidence but I'll still recall until you throw away the memory and all that's left is you all that you left behind lingers inside your mind all that you can't let go shows you the way back home truth is sublime but talk is just a waste of time destroying the shadows that form our lives so you can take away the answers and they'll still return but when you throw away the questions I'll only learn again so take away the evidence but I'll still recall until you throw away the memory all that you left behind lingers inside your mind all that you can't let go shows you the way back home and all that's left is you